Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays y'all!

As usual I haven't managed to write up a Christmas card for everyone - not even a Christmas form letter I can send out - this is the best I can do! I don't know what it is, but it's comforting reading Dave's blog and how he and T get caught in the same situation.

I hope everyone has a happy holidays with whatever they have planned and wherever it will take them!

Here's a shot of Kiersten, Janet and I in at the Aguille du Midi in Chamonix (in the French Alps) about 2 weeks ago as my Dad flew over from Halifax to visit my sister who lives there now (he's the one taking the pic!). So Kiersten and I made the drive from the Netherlands to spend the weekend there - what an awesome time! The first day we were there we were able to do a hike to a waterfall as there was no snow in the valley floor. Then toward mid afternoon it started raining a bit....and as afternoon turned into evening it started snowing. Dad had a prediction: "big snow equals little snow, little snow equals big snow", referring to big snow flakes amount to very little snow, and little snow flakes amount to a blizzard. Hmmmmm.....you wanna revise that theory Dad :o)

So Kiersten and I are going back to Chamonix today to spend Christmas with Janet which should be a great time - we're really looking forward to it!

Happy Holidays all!
ANDREW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home